Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Meanwhile at the debriding agent's office...

""Last chance - romance
forty years well spent
thinking about wherever else I thought we'd be
like burdens to a plan
with a stone in my hand
I'm going to skip it 'cross the water, baby""

""I wake up to see your smiling face
in a sun so bright
that it makes me see
that there's nothing left to say
when I see you glow that way
it must be something in the water, maybe""
""Hideaway streamers
on a lakeside hearse
Ding Dong Douglass
knocked him out in the first
it's a really silly tune,
a quirky little melody
'bout something in the water, baby""

""ripped all the weights
with the clothespin fingers
imagine your face, when you see
that no matter the look
it's something we took
every time we're in the water lately""
""who cares - no chance
judge ya at a first glance
and they'll tell you who else that they think you'd be
like burdens to a plan
with a stone in my hand
I'm going to skip it 'cross the water, baby""


No comments:

Post a Comment